Brandon is a Colorado native and got involved in real estate at a young age. He has acquired 15 years of real estate experience all in different aspects of Real Estate. Along with Brandon working with homeowners and investors to acquire real estate, he also owned a contracting company for ten years and spent time in financing. These all come together to provide a unique experience and an in-depth view of the home buying and selling experience.
Brandon works with residential property owners as well as investors. While working with his clients, he makes 3 Promises:
- He will be on time.
- He will be honest to a fault.
- He will do what he says he is going to do for you.
There are 3 Things he does with and for his clients:
- Consult with you. He will make sure you make a good decision at every step in the process.
- Negotiate for you. This means he will treat your money likes it’s his money.
- Handle all the Details for you. That means he will ensure the hundreds of steps in the real estate process are handled properly for you.
Ok moving on to the fun stuff…
- If Patrick Dempsey and Robin Thicke were to have a baby, it would look like Brandon.
- He expresses his passion for the outdoors in the activities he pursues, such as bow hunting, backpacking, skiing, mountain biking and golfing. He also enjoys spending time with his Portuguese water dog named Ruby.
- Outside of Colorado, he lived in St.Louis and Bend Oregon before moving back to Colorado.
- A fun fact that most people don’t know about Brandon is that he used to ride and break horses when he was a teenager living in Missouri.
Submit your review